Final Project Assignment | Top Universities
Do four pieces from the seven numbered choices and include two peer critiqued sheets, and a reflection.This project is worth 20% of your final grade. Each day late is a 10% reduction in grade. Student’s name _______________________________________Grading scale is 0-20. Ten is excellent. Zero means the student has not even attemptedto satisfy the requirement.
1. _____Student has a title page, a table of contents page listing the four works, the peercritique sheets, and a reflection on the class and the project. Student has written fourworks out of the seven numbered choices
2. _____Student has included only one type of work per page. Student may usedifferent fonts and insert images, animation, artwork and get creative, but the fontshould be at least 12 pt font.
3. _____Student has poems / works peer critiqued by at least two students.
4. _____Student has obviously worked hard on the project and utilized variousgenres like poetry, letters, short stories, reflections, inserted images etc. Theproject looks good.
5. ____ Student has a two to three paragraph reflection on the project after the peerediting sheets and that reflection on the project and English 111 is thoughtful. Get English homework help today