Final Plan Paper | Homework Help Websites
FINAL PINTEREST WRITE-UP. Write a two-page summary on the success of your board. To help you with your write-up, I’ve included some points below to cover.
FINAL WRITE-UP POINTS TO COVER (Please cover all points in detail.)
1. How many followers do you have? Explain.
2. Were your posts re-pinned? Explain.
3. Suggest a free tool that might attract more targeted users. A free tool is an app that is unique to your site. Assume you will have to hire programmers to develop this tool. For example, let’s say you have developed a food board entitled ‘healthy eating for college students”. You could design an app that identifies the healthy food options within walking distance of where the user is standing.
4. How competitive was your category on Pinterest? Identify and analyze competitive boards and discuss their traffic. Don’t be vague – provide numbers and comparisons to popular boards on Pinterest.
5. Discuss the effort to find and create content. What criteria did you use to chose existing content? Discuss the process of creating your own content.
6. Now that you understand Pinterest, what would you have done differently?
7. If you were a business, how many employees would be needed to keep this board active? What are the key job functions?
8. Use Craigslist or any popular job site. Find a job posting for a social media job opportunity that you might be able to apply to after taking this class. Include the ad in this assignment. Explain the ad, your skill set and why you might be a good fit.
9. Pinterest is starting to accept ads. What companies do you think might be interested in advertising on your board?