FIN 515 Managerial Finance
FIN 515 Week 1 Homework; Problems and Mini Case
FIN 515 Week 2 Homework Assignment; Problems
Prob 3-1 – Prob 3-2 – Prob3-3 –Prob 3-4 – Prob 3.5 – Prob 3.5
ROE – Prob 3-6 – Prob 3-7
Equity Multiplier 4-1 –Prob 4-2 –Prob 4-6 Prob 4-13a – 4-14
FI515 Week 3 Homework Assignment; Problems
Prob 5-1 – Prob 5-2 – Prob 5-6 – Prob 5-7 – Prob 5-13 –
Prob 6-6 – Prob 6-1 – Prob 6-2 – Prob 6-7
Fin 515 Week 4 Weekly Problems and Midterm Exam
Prob 7-2 – Prob 7-4 – Prob 7-5 –Prob 9-2 –Prob 9-4 – Prob 9-4 – Prob 9-5 – Prob 9-6 – Prob 9-7
FIN 515 Week 4 : Business Valuation and Stock Valuation – Exam
1. (TCO A) Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
2. (TCO G) Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
3. (TCO G) LeCompte Corp. has $312,900 of assets, and it uses only common equity capital (zero debt). Its sales for the last year were $620,000, and its net income after taxes was $24,655. Stockholders recently voted in a new management team that has promised to lower costs and get the return on equity up to 15%. What profit margin would LeCompte need in order to achieve the 15% ROE, holding everything else constant? (Points : 10)
4. (TCO B) You want to buy a new sports car three years from now, and you plan to save $4,200 per year, beginning one year from today. You will deposit your savings in an account that pays 5.2% interest. How much will you have just after you make the third deposit, three years from now? (Points : 10)
5. (TCO B) You sold a car and accepted a note with the following cash flow stream as your payment. What was the effective price you received for the car assuming an interest rate of 6.0%?
Years: 0 1 2 3 4
CFs: $0 $1,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 (Points : 10)
6. (TCO B) Suppose you borrowed $14,000 at a rate of 10.0% and must repay it in five equal installments at the end of each of the next five years. How much interest would you have to pay in the first year? (Points : 10)
7. (TCO D) A 15-year bond with a face value of $1,000 currently sells for $850. Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
FIN 515 Week 1 Homework Problems and Mini Case
Prob 10-8 – 10-9 – Prob 11-2 – 11-3
Mini Case 11-7
Fin 515 Week 6 Weekly Problems and Midterm Exam
Prob 12-1 – Prob 13-2 – Prob 13-3 – Prob 13-4
1. (TCO D) A stock just paid a dividend of D0 = $1.50. The required rate of return is rs = 10.1%, and the constant growth rate is g = 4.0%. What is the current stock price? (Points : 10)
2. (TCO D) If D0 = $2.25, g (which is constant) = 3.5%, and P0 = $50, what is the stock’s expected dividend yield for the coming year? (Points : 10)
3. (TCO D) Rebello’s preferred stock pays a dividend of $1.00 per quarter, and it sells for $55.00 per share. What is its effective annual (not nominal) rate of return? (Points : 10)
[6:33:08 PM] Amanda L Butler: 4. (TCO E) Which of the following is NOT a capital component when calculating the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for use in capital budgeting? (Points : 10)
5. (TCO E) Duval Inc. uses only equity capital, and it has two equally-sized divisions. Division A’s cost of capital is 10.0%, Division B’s cost is 14.0%, and the corporate (composite) WACC is 12.0%. All of Division A’s projects are equally risky, as are all of Division B’s projects. However, the projects of Division A are less risky than those of Division B. Which of the following projects should the firm accept? (Points : 10)
6. (TCO D) Assume that you are a consultant to Broske Inc., and you have been provided with the following data: D1 = $0.67; P0 = $27.50; and g = 8.00% (constant). What is the cost of common from retained earnings based on the DCF approach? (Points : 10)
7. (TCO F) Cornell Enterprises is considering a project that has the following cash flow and WACC data. What is the project’s NPV? Note that a project’s expected NPV can be negative, in which case it will be rejected.
8. (TCO F) Simkins Renovations Inc. is considering a project that has the following cash flow data. What is the project’s IRR? Note that a project’s IRR can be less than the WACC (and even negative), in which case it will be rejected.
9. (TCO F) Masulis Inc. is considering a project that has the following cash flow and WACC data. What is the project’s discounted payback?
AFN Prob 12- 1 HW 6 WAAC Prob 9-7 HW 4
FIN 515 Problem 2, Problem 3 Final Excel.
Prob 16-1 – Prob 16-2 –Prob 16-3 – Prob 16-4 –Prob 16-5
FI515 Week 7 Project.
FIN 515 Problem 10.
Week 8 Final Exam
1. (TCO A) Which of the following does NOT always increase a company’s market value?
2. (TCO F) Which of the following statements is correct? (Points : 5)
3. (TCO D) Church Inc. is presently enjoying relatively high growth because of a surge in the demand for its new product. Management expects earnings and dividends to grow at a rate of 25% for the next 4 years, after which competition will probably reduce the growth rate in earnings and dividends to zero, i.e., g = 0. The company’s last dividend,D0, was $1.25, its beta is 1.20, the market risk premium is 5.50%, and the risk-free rate is 3.00%. What is the current price of the common stock?
4. (TCO G) Singal Inc. is preparing its cash budget. It expects to have sales of $30,000 in January, $35,000 in February, and $35,000 in March. If 20% of sales are for cash, 40% are credit sales paid in the month after the sale, and another 40% are credit sales paid 2 months after the sale, what are the expected cash receipts for March?
5. (TCO H) Zervos Inc. had the following data for 2008 (in millions). The new CFO believes (a) that an improved inventory management system could lower the average inventory by $4,000, (b) that improvements in the credit department could reduce receivables by $2,000, and (c) that the purchasing department could negotiate better credit terms and thereby increase accounts payable by $2,000. Furthermore, she thinks that these changes would not affect either sales or the costs of goods sold. If these changes were made, by how many days would the cash conversion cycle be lowered?
6. (TCO C) Bumpas Enterprises purchases $4,562,500 in goods per year from its sole supplier on terms of 2/15, net 50. If the firm chooses to pay on time but does not take the discount, what is the effective annual percentage cost of its nonfree trade credit? (Assume a 365-day year.)
7. (TCO E) You were hired as a consultant to the Quigley Company, whose target capital structure is 35% debt, 10% preferred, and 55% common equity. The interest rate on new debt is 6.50%, the yield on the preferred is 6.00%, the cost of common from retained earnings is 11.25%, and the tax rate is 40%. The firm will not be issuing any new common stock. What is Quigley’s WACC?
8. (TCO B) A company forecasts the free cash flows (in millions) shown below. The weighted average cost of capital is 13%, and the FCFs are expected to continue growing at a 5% rate after Year 3. Assuming that the ROIC is expected to remain constant in Year 3 and beyond, what is the Year 0 value of operations, in millions?
9. (TCO G) Based on the corporate valuation model, Hunsader’s value of operations is $300 million. The balance sheet shows $20 million of short-term investments that are unrelated to operations, $50 million of accounts payable, $90 million of notes payable, $30 million of long-term debt, $40 million of preferred stock, and $100 million of common equity. The company has 10 million shares of stock outstanding. What is the best estimate of the stock’s price per share?
10. TCO G) Clayton Industries is planning its operations for next year, and Ronnie Clayton, the CEO, wants you to forecast the firm’s additional funds needed (AFN). The firm is operating at full capacity. Data for use in your forecast are shown below. Based on the AFN equation, what is the AFN for the coming year? Dollars are in millions.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.