Fear-Based Research Paper Topics Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
May 2nd, 2019
Fear-Based Research Paper Topics
- Is it more regressive or progressive that humans have come to fear less than they once did?
- Do humans depend on fear for survival?
- In which ways do societies depend on fear as a control mechanism?
- Is Carl Jung correct in his theory that death drives every human decision?
Get Out Research Paper Topics
- Using Joseph Campbell’s theory of the Hero’s Journey, argue whether Rod or Chris is the hero of the film. Does either interpretation come with it a sense of a new cinematic hero?
- When considering the film’s two endings, in which ways do the two differ in terms of the interpretations they offer?
- Using Get Out, what can you argue to be the dangers of living in a “post-racial” society?
The VVitch Research Paper Topics
- Using Dante’s representation of the different levels of Hell, map/argue which of the film’s characters to be the film’s central sinner.
- In which ways did the phenomenon of witches come to be? How did the witch devolve from Pagan traditions into the idea of a negative entity?
- Can modern notions of gender inequality be traced back to the emergence of witches as a societal scapegoat?
- Are any of the film’s characters justified in the ways in which they commit sin? Does the film have a central hero?
- Using Joseph Campbell’s theory of the hero’s Journey, argue whether or not Thomasin exists as a feminine hero within the film?
“A Good Man is Hard to Find” Research Paper Topics
- Does either the Grandmother or the Misfit change by the story’s end?
- Argue whether or not Flannery O’Connor condemns nature or nurture within the story.
- In which ways does the story condemn the futility of attempting to control nature?
- In which ways does “A Good Man is Hard to Find” fit the bill of a typical Southern Gothic story?