Fat- and Water-Soluble Vitamins | Homework Help Websites
Research the functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What are fat-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of fat-soluble vitamins?
- What are water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include speaker notes in paragraph form that detail the implications of each slide. Each slide should contain no more than six bullets, and at most six words per bullet.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image.
Write an essay of at least 350 words that explains the basic functions and sources of minerals and water in the body. Include what you learned about minerals, water, and dehydration from the article. Provide responses to the following:
- Mention two major and two minor minerals. State their functions, sources and deficiency conditions.
- Research information about one of the following: osteoporosis, anemia or iodine deficiency disorders. For your selection, indicate symptoms, required minerals and food sources, people or areas affected, and how the disease is managed or treated.
- What are the functions of water in the body?
- What is the general effect of dehydration on the body?
Include references with citations in APA format.