Examine And Critique | Buy Assignments Online
SELECT ON OF THESE ARTICLES
- Zhan, Z.-H., Liu, X.-F., Gong, Y.-J., Zhang, J., Chung, H. S.-H., & Li, Y. (2015). Cloud Computing Resource Scheduling and a Survey of its Evolutionary Approaches. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 47(4), Article 63, 1-33.
- Kudryavtsev, A., Koshleley, V., Pavlovic, B., & Avetisyan, A. (2012). Virtualizing HPC applications using modern hypervisors. Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Cloud services, federation, and the 8th open cirrus summit (pp. 7-12). New York, NY: ACM.
- Singh, S., & Chana, I. (2015). QoS-Aware Autonomic Resource Management in Cloud Computing: A Systematic Review. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 48(3), Article 42, 1-46.
- Dall, C., & Nieh, J. (2014). KVM/ARM: the design and implementation of the linux ARM hypervisor. Proceedings of the 19th international conference on Architectural support for programming languages and operating systems (pp. 333-348). New York, NY: ACM.
Conduct a critical review of this week’s scholarly articles addressing the items below.
- Identify the paper you will be critiquing and provide insight as to why it was selected over the others.
- Describe the problem addressed. Why is it important? Is this an agreed-upon problem?
- Describe what was accomplished by the study. What was not achieved?
- Describe the methodology the study utilized. Was it appropriate? Justify.
- Describe the study results and the contribution it made to the body of knowledge, if any.
- Describe possible extensions to the research, if any. In what ways can the study be enhanced or modified to provide additional value? Discuss any limitations or assumptions held within the study and how they can be addressed.
- Present the study experiment and outline the setup and resources utilized, if applicable. If no experiment was conducted, describe how the authors conducted their study, gathered their data, and the process by which they arrived at their conclusions. Are they appropriate? What other methods could have been utilized?
- Identify at least two possible areas of research extension or future work. Justify those areas of future work with citations from the literature.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.