This assignment culminates the evidence-based practice change proposal using the provided Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal Template. Added components to the EBP change proposal include identification of key stakeholders, data collection and analysis methods, and expected outcomes related to the chosen nursing practice change and PICOT question.
Description of the Assignment
For this assignment, the student will complete the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template. The areas within the template include identification of the nursing practice issue/problem, PICOT question, theoretical framework, literature review, key stakeholders, data collection methods, analysis and expected outcomes.
Criteria for Content
1. Complete the following sections within the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template:
• Nursing Practice issue/problem – describe the area of interest and practice issue/problem within your nursing specialty area. Identify your MSN Specialty Track.
• PICOT question – Restate your PICOT question.
• Key stakeholders – identify the key stakeholders involved in your practice change project.
• Theoretical framework – describe the theoretical framework guiding your practice change project.
• Literature review – Summarize the literature review from the Research Summary Table completed in week 5.
• Data collection methods – Describe the data collection methods for your practice change project
• Data analysis – Describe how you will analyze the data collected.
• Expected Outcomes – What are the expected outcomes from this practice change project?
8. PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1. Completion of the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template
2. Title page and reference page added to the template.
3. Scholarly literature is used – citations and references.
4. APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual is followed.
DIRECTIONS AND ASSIGNMENT CRITERIA
Assignment Criteria Points % Description
Stakeholders 40 Complete the Practice Problem, PICOT and Stakeholder Sections of the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template addressing the following:
• Describe area of interest and practice problem.
• Identify your MSN Specialty Track
• Discuss problem background
• Identify key stakeholders involved in your problem/practice change
• Restate the PICO formatted clinical/practice question
• Sufficient integration of scholarly sources to support information presented.
50 Complete the Theoretical Framework and Literature Review Sections of the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template addressing the following:
• Describe the theoretical framework guiding your practice change project.
• Summarize key ideas, facts, and/or themes from literature that support a change in practice using the research summary table completed in Week 5
• Sufficient integration of scholarly sources to support information presented
Data Collection Methods
Expected Outcomes 40 Complete the Data Collection Methods, Analysis and Expected Outcomes Sections of the Evidence-Based Practice Change Project Proposal Template addressing the following:
• Describe the data collections methods for your practice change project.
• Describe how you will analyze data collected.
• What are the expected outcomes from this practice change project?
• Sufficient integration of scholarly sources to support
Graduate-Level Writing Style 20 7 Distinguished graduate-level writing style is evidenced by meeting all of the following criteria:
• Correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure
• Clarity, organization, and logical flow of ideas within writing
• Scholarly, professional writing tone with no use of first person
• Synthesis of information is present with no more than one short direct quote (15 words or less)
• Correct APA format for the following:
o Font style and size
o Margins and spacing
o Title page and reference page added to the template
o Citation and referencing sources
o Mechanics of style (abbreviations, capitalization, italics, numbers)
Total 150 100 %
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.