Evaluate Computer Hardware Assignment | Buy assignments online
April 23rd, 2019
Evaluate Computer Hardware
- View the specifications of a computer below.
- Explain what 2.2 GHz refers to in the Processor description.
- Explain what 64bit Dual Core Processor describes.
- Look at the Memory description, explain what 8GB DDR3 1600 describes.
- Look at the storage description. What does 2 TB SATA 7200 RPM2 TB SATA 7200 RPM describe?
- Evaluate the processor, memory, and storage as a basis to decide whether you would purchase the computer to use as a student. (Consider the processor speed, the number of CPUs, the amount of RAM and storage. For example, consider whether or not you might need more CPU power. If you are a gamer, you will need a more powerful CPU and graphics processor.)
- Conclude whether you would purchase this computer to use as a student?
- Brand – ASUS
- Model – ET2324IUT-C2
- Part Number – 90PT0111-M00830
- Type – All-in-One PC
- Form Factor – All-in-One
- Usage – Consumer
- Color – Black
- Processor – Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2 GHz
- Processor Main Features – 64 bit Dual Core Processor
- Cache Per Processor – 3 MB L3 Cache
- Memory – 8 GB DDR3 1600
- Storage – 2 TB SATA 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive – Tray-in Supermulti DVD RW
- Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Ethernet – Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Supply – 90W
- Monitor – 23″ IPS panel, Full HD 1920 x 1080 LED-backlit display
- Operating System – Windows 8.1 64-Bit