All answers must be written in legible, well-formed sentences, so plan your answers wisely. All answers should be based on the class’ assigned readings and class discussions and in the form of a well-supported argument. Consider how studied material not specifically and explicitly present in questions may relate to your responses. The goal here is to demonstrate your mastery of the course material and methods. Your responses should make cases, not statements. The goal here is to demonstrate your mastery of studied course material. Argue. Pledge.
1. Contrast natural law and discourse ethics approaches with respect to lex talionis arguments regarding the terrorist acts.
2. Compare how a care-based then an act-based utilitarian ethicists would consider making the distinction between an ‘animal’, a ‘human’ and a ‘person’ in relation to the right to water, food and being uncaged.
3. How might Kantian ethicists both oppose and support strong affirmative action?
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of pragmatic ethics, with respect to whether or not to commit an act that most would consider an act of terrorism?
5. How might Marquis’ FLO argument apply and/or not apply to the treatment of those convicted of racial hate-crimes:
6. How might an Aristotelian distinguish their views with respect to different variant theories of pacifism?
7. In ethical terms, how are polluting our air by way of burning fossil fuels as we do in for-profit business activities, and burning fossil fuels as we do when our nation fights a war/provides for our national defense around the world, related and different as considered through a divine command ethicist’s lens?
8. Relate the difference to believing and faithing to a key objection to attempts to mitigate the human contribution to climate change for a rationally reflective cultural relativist:
II. Provide answers for any two of the following questions for 20 points each and a total of 40 points:
9. How many criteria of moral adequacy does Just War Theory, specifically the tandem of jus ad bellum and jus in bello, meet?
10. What is the difference between how a social contract ethicist and rule-based utilitarian would deal with volunteering to serve in the military and with being a conscientious objector?
11. How do Virtue-based ethics and emotivist ethics frame and treat the torturing of anyone as punishment?
12. What moral common ground might existential ethicist share with a common morality ethicist regarding whether right intentions are in place to proceed to fight a war that no reasonable person would estimate to be winnable?
cite from book Doing ethics 5th Edition
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: email@example.com.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.