All answers must be written in legible, well-formed sentences, so plan your answers wisely. All answers should be based on the class’ assigned readings and class discussions and in the form of a well-supported argument. Consider how studied material not specifically and explicitly present in questions may relate to your responses. The goal here is to demonstrate your mastery of the course material and methods. Your responses should make cases, not statements. The goal here is to demonstrate your mastery of studied course material. Argue. Pledge.
1. Contrast natural law and discourse ethics approaches with respect to lex talionis arguments regarding the terrorist acts.
2. Compare how a care-based then an act-based utilitarian ethicists would consider making the distinction between an ‘animal’, a ‘human’ and a ‘person’ in relation to the right to water, food and being uncaged.
3. How might Kantian ethicists both oppose and support strong affirmative action?
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of pragmatic ethics, with respect to whether or not to commit an act that most would consider an act of terrorism?
5. How might Marquis’ FLO argument apply and/or not apply to the treatment of those convicted of racial hate-crimes:
6. How might an Aristotelian distinguish their views with respect to different variant theories of pacifism?
7. In ethical terms, how are polluting our air by way of burning fossil fuels as we do in for-profit business activities, and burning fossil fuels as we do when our nation fights a war/provides for our national defense around the world, related and different as considered through a divine command ethicist’s lens?
8. Relate the difference to believing and faithing to a key objection to attempts to mitigate the human contribution to climate change for a rationally reflective cultural relativist:
II. Provide answers for any two of the following questions for 20 points each and a total of 40 points:
9. How many criteria of moral adequacy does Just War Theory, specifically the tandem of jus ad bellum and jus in bello, meet?
10. What is the difference between how a social contract ethicist and rule-based utilitarian would deal with volunteering to serve in the military and with being a conscientious objector?
11. How do Virtue-based ethics and emotivist ethics frame and treat the torturing of anyone as punishment?
12. What moral common ground might existential ethicist share with a common morality ethicist regarding whether right intentions are in place to proceed to fight a war that no reasonable person would estimate to be winnable?
cite from book Doing ethics 5th Edition
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.