The purpose of this assignment is to identify the specific ethical issues you were going to discuss in your final paper. It should discuss whistle blowing. You also need to identify the specific ethical issues you plan to discuss around whistle blowing. Include (ethical issues and ethical dilemmas). You must also identify the ethical theories you will be using in the final paper. You need to include references and in text citations. This paper should contain an in depth discussion of the ethical issues around whistle blowing in the U.S Army. You will need to research the topic and provide an analytical framework for discussing the issues and dilemmas. Please contact me if you have any questions. ([email protected])
Required Elements of Final Project:
· Students will thoroughly research the topic and define the ethical concerns in detail.
· Using two of the traditional theories from week 2, suggest potential resolutions to the dilemma(s)
· In the discussion of the resolution, include the impact that ethical relativism and globalization may have upon the suggested dilemma resolution.
· Select the best resolution and explain in detail why.
Required Formatting of Final Project:
· This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and six to eight pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
· Title page;
· Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
· Use headings to demarcate your discussion;
· Write in the third person;
· Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]