ETHICAL ISSUES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ESSAY Formatting Guidelines
✓ Due Date: Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6:30pm
✓ Font Style: Times New Roman
✓ Font Size: 12 Instructions:
✓ Margins: Standard 1 inch all around
✓ Spacing: 1.5 spacing
✓ Minimum pages: 4
✓ Maximum pages: 8
1. Select an article to examine, analyze, and discuss for your essay from the “Essay Article Library”
2. In your essay, summarize the relevant facts of the article/case using no more than one (1) page.
3. Identify the ethical dilemma(s) that arise from the facts
4. Organize, analyze, and discuss each perspective and possible ethical choices
5. In your discussion and analysis, connect perspectives with ethical concepts discussed in class. For example: which virtues are in conflict/competition; which views are egoism vs. altruism; how do concepts of universalism, relativism or absolutism apply; are religious influences or societal pressures at play; etc.
6. Weigh the risks vs. the rewards by discussing the pros and cons of each perspective/available decision. Consider for example the likelihood of damage to reputation or employability, impact on individual or employer; the media’s intervention; influencing legislative landscape; helping/harming a victim/witness/particular group; what is at stake for all parties involved; which interests must be preserved; long term vs. short term impact of choices
7. Each article/fact pattern will likely already have an outcome. Please explain in your essay whether you agree/disagree with the outcome and offer your own description on how the outcome could be improved. If the matter is still pending, provide and explanation of what you think the outcome should be, and whether that is likely Grading:
An “A” paper will:
1) Use of proper grammar and punctuations
2) Well organized structure with sensible transitions and appropriate headings
3) Clear sentences that are easy to read
4) Strong and thoughtful analysis of present and potential facts and issues
5) Minimal errors
6) Adherence to essay instructions and formatting Essay Article Library:
Use the links below to access approved articles to use for your essay assignment. Choose one article to examine for your essay. I am happy to review and approve an article if you have a fact pattern of interest that is not included on this list.
ou can do additional research on each article, but all facts considered in your analysis must be in your summary and reference.
2) https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/ct-ptb-injured-cop-lawsuit-st- 0922-20160921-story.html 3) https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-federal-prosecutor-arrested- manhattan-drunk-driving-20191130-6fac2riaorbqlgabbzrllkyy2y-story.html
4) https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2020/05/04/long-island-judge-arrested-for- drunk-driving-agrees-to-step-down/?slreturn=20200516113900
5) https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/state-judge-sylvia-ash-arrest-obstruction- justice/1992188/
6) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ramarley_Graham Internal
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.