Essay 2 | Human Resource Management homework help
2. The systems approach to training and development suggests that there should be at least four or five specific steps in the process. These include:
- An analysis of the needs of employees.
- Designing of the training experience.
- Development of the materials needed for the training and development process.
- The implementation of the training and development experience.
- An evaluation of the ongoing improvement.
In a short 1-2 page essay discuss and evaluate each of these processes and state why each process is important to the training and development process.
You must use one additional external research source in addition to the text. Your answers should not be less than 1-2 pages each question. You must write in essay form. When you respond to the essay questions, make sure to respond in three parts; the introduction, the body, and the summary. The introduction will consist of the main point to be made; the body offers supporting evidence and/or examples, the summary is simply a paraphrasing of the introduction. A neat bundle with a beginning and ending is very satisfying. Be sure that your answer is direct and really answers the question. I recommend using Microsoft Word and then uploading the Microsoft Word document. If you have questions, please let me know.
- Correctly produced APA parenthetical citations and Reference list. You must have a minimum of one external research sources in addition to the Bohlander * Snell text. (10 points)
- Margins one inch, double space
- Minimum of 1-2 pages
- Content, development and focus