ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF OIL SANDS DEVELOPMENT IN ALBERTA Assignment | Homework For You
The topic ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF OIL SANDS DEVELOPMENT IN ALBERTA the issue should be discussed from a provincial, city or local community perspective. (I am looking for brevity and depth rather than a high-level overview).
Given that human-environment interactions can have many possible dimensions, e.g., environmental, social, economic, political and ethical, you have to set the context by highlighting those aspects as applicable.
In addition, while making recommendations on how to tackle the issue, please limit the number of recommendations to 3 or less (you may make only 1 or 2 recommendations if you like).
1. The issue: what is at stake?
2. Underlying causes: What is/are causing this issue? Provide a brief historical overview if relevant.
3. Impacts / implications:
Why is this an important issue or concern (why should we care)? (Consider all key dimensions of sustainability)
4. Actions: What is being done to address the issue? (By government, businesses, NGOs, community groups or even individuals in the community)
5. Challenges: What are the key challenges to addressing this issue (why is it difficult to solve)?
6. Recommendations: What can/should be done? What are your top recommendations (no more than three; provide justifications)?
FORMAT The essay will have a length of no more than 1600 words excluding references. Use 12 point Times Roman font throughout with a line spacing of 1.15. Use a consistent style for layout and citations. Submit the document in MS Word format (do not send a document in PDF or any other format). Provide “in-text” citations; this means mentioning the source whenever you use facts and figures from a published source next to where you quote the information in the document. Also list all quoted sources at the end of the document in the “Reference” section. Do not mention any source not used in your paper (I want you to add a reference, not a bibliography)Get Environmental science homework help today