1. Choose a topic of current controversy in your field of study or the equivalent. Using academic sources, explain and discuss both sides of the controversy. You must use a balanced approach. examples: The gentrification of underprivileged neighborhoods in North American cities. The effect of part-time jobs on students’ academic performance. The preliminary effects of isolation and social distancing because of Covid-19 in Canada The advantages and disadvantages of a higher minimum wage. The move towards diversity and inclusion in Canada.
2. Choose a topic of current interest in your field of study or the equivalent.
Using academic sources, investigate the background, the present situation, and some future possibilities of your subject.
examples: The outlook for jobs related to your field of study.
The ongoing loss of languages spoken in the world. T
he forces behind the scenes in setting fashion trends.
The use of red-light cameras to reduce accidents.
A recent important scientific, technological, or medical advance.
3. A topic of your choice, to be investigated through academic sources.
Your subject should ideally be related to your field of study.
You must get your workshop leader’s approval before you start your research. U
sing principles of sound research, write a research essay approximately 1700 words long on the topic agreed upon with your workshop leader.
• Please computer-type your essay in 12-point and use double space.
• You must give an accurate word count at the end. There is a penalty of two points off if the word count is missing or is significantly inaccurate.
• Keep in mind the length of 1700 words. You will get a penalty for going more than 10% over or under the limit. Evaluation criteria: Content 40%
• The information in your research essay is relevant, accurate, ethical, and complete for the circumstances.
• You have used at least five scholarly sources for your evidence, with a maximum of no more than 1/3 electronic sources.
• You have documented borrowed information incorrect APA or MLA style, according to your field of study. Organization 20%
• Your organization and layout follow the research essay conventions studied in class.
• Good sequencing makes your research essay easy to read. Language use 30%
• The language in the research essay is your own.
• You have summarized or paraphrased borrowed information and have provided correct in-text citations.
• Sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary are correct. Handling 10%
• A professional or original style adds to the interest, value, and credibility of your research essay.
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.