1. Choose a topic of current controversy in your field of study or the equivalent. Using academic sources, explain and discuss both sides of the controversy. You must use a balanced approach. examples: The gentrification of underprivileged neighborhoods in North American cities. The effect of part-time jobs on students’ academic performance. The preliminary effects of isolation and social distancing because of Covid-19 in Canada The advantages and disadvantages of a higher minimum wage. The move towards diversity and inclusion in Canada.
2. Choose a topic of current interest in your field of study or the equivalent.
Using academic sources, investigate the background, the present situation, and some future possibilities of your subject.
examples: The outlook for jobs related to your field of study.
The ongoing loss of languages spoken in the world. T
he forces behind the scenes in setting fashion trends.
The use of red-light cameras to reduce accidents.
A recent important scientific, technological, or medical advance.
3. A topic of your choice, to be investigated through academic sources.
Your subject should ideally be related to your field of study.
You must get your workshop leader’s approval before you start your research. U
sing principles of sound research, write a research essay approximately 1700 words long on the topic agreed upon with your workshop leader.
• Please computer-type your essay in 12-point and use double space.
• You must give an accurate word count at the end. There is a penalty of two points off if the word count is missing or is significantly inaccurate.
• Keep in mind the length of 1700 words. You will get a penalty for going more than 10% over or under the limit. Evaluation criteria: Content 40%
• The information in your research essay is relevant, accurate, ethical, and complete for the circumstances.
• You have used at least five scholarly sources for your evidence, with a maximum of no more than 1/3 electronic sources.
• You have documented borrowed information incorrect APA or MLA style, according to your field of study. Organization 20%
• Your organization and layout follow the research essay conventions studied in class.
• Good sequencing makes your research essay easy to read. Language use 30%
• The language in the research essay is your own.
• You have summarized or paraphrased borrowed information and have provided correct in-text citations.
• Sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary are correct. Handling 10%
• A professional or original style adds to the interest, value, and credibility of your research essay.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.