English Paper Assignment | Homework Help Websites
Inclusive Leadership Project
Chapters: 3, 6 & 7
Directions: Please complete the following two parts of the assignment utilizing the assignment rubric found on the course website.
Part One: Answer the following four questions utilizing one to two paragraphs per question.
Creating Inclusion Plan for Oneself-knowing, accepting, and expressing one’s whole self at work (chapter three)
- Define your “whole” self.
- In what ways do you think or have you suppressed yourself in the workplace or a student organization or a classroom because you did not feel safe, accepted, valued or listened to. If this has never occurred, why do you think you have never experienced this.
- What non-inclusionary practices could cause each of the following groups to suppress themselves, please explain your rationale:
- Person with a non-visible disability
- Someone in same sex marriage
- Person of color who is part of the non-dominant racial/ethnic group
- Women in male dominated environments
- Men in female dominated employments
- What are four workplace conditions that can be done for you to feel included? Why these four?
- What are four things you can do as a workplace leader to make sure all under your leadership feel included? Why these four?
Part two: Answer the following four questions utilizing one to two paragraphs per question.
Intercultural Competence Plan-fostering authentic relationships, utilization of the Inclusion Equation (chapters six and seven)
- How can micro-aggressions prevent the fostering of authentic relationships?
- Provide four examples from chapter six that are examples of behavioral manifestations and state why these would work.
- State the components of the Inclusion Equation from chapter seven explaining what each is and how it works to create inclusion.