English class paper | English homework help
read those two stories.
immigrant to new place, and the new culture different with them hometown culture.
Task: Choose two stories that we have read, and compare and contrast the two works based on a theme that is relevant to the course. Excellent projects will have a clear main idea that links the works and the theme, sufficient textual support, correct use of MLA documentation, and adherence to conventions of academic writing.
Audience and purpose: Your objective is to use evidence to support your analysis of two works. Your audience is your classmates and instructor.
Research and evidence: You need only draw from the texts that you have read in the course for this project. However, in order to illustrate your theme, you may also use other materials: visual, audio, Internet resources, etc.
Steps toward success:
1) Complete all the readings.
2) Take advantage of the process. Carefully consider all revision comments you receive and make significant revisions.
3) Again, avoid summarizing the plot of the works you have read.
· Length: 750 to 1000 words.
· Sources: For this project, you need only refer to the literature on which you are working. References to the literature should be cited in MLA style.