English Assignment | College Homework Help
December 13th, 2019
- Prewriting prepares you to write and helps you organize your ideas.
- You may print the lesson and jot notes for yourself on the paper, or you may write notes on your own.
- You do not have to submit prewriting for any points, but don’t skip this important step!
- Remember to use the memo format style in typing this progress report.
- This report should be two or more pages when you are completed.
- The draft will be much shorter than your final report.
- Follow a logical structure: introduction, what is finished, what is underway, what is left to do, and a conclusion.
- Use specifics such as dates, proper names, numbers, costs, etc.
- Include one or more visuals may such as pictures, graphs, charts, tables, etc. Get English homework help today