Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Explain how leaders help create high performing business organizations
2. Evaluate models and frameworks for effective leadership in a professional environment
3. Analyze how leaders enable teams to thrive
4. Chart strategies that lead organizations
5. Identify the leadership traits that motivate and empower others to implement the
Understanding the strategies and tactics used by business leaders in their
organizations is a key concept studied throughout the course.
For this project, conduct two or three interviews of business leaders, to learn about
situations leaders have found to be successful in their organizations—whether it be
motivation, or frameworks and strategies, you will want to learn about what strategies
successful leaders use.
You will prepare interview and follow up questions to understand pertinent topics in
leadership and teamwork. Once you have conducted the interviews, compile the findings in
Through the course of these interviews be sure to collect real-world examples of
how leadership is applied in professional environments.
For this project, you will conduct interviews of business leaders to discuss leadership
traits related to the course objectives above. Then you will write a report that is 5-7 pages
to illustrate your findings.
Keep the names of the interviewees (business leaders) confidential. Be sure to format
the report according to APA standards and to use the standard essay writing guidelines.
Your report should include an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Your interview questions should focus on the following areas:
• How leaders help create successful business organizations
• What models and frameworks are being used
• How leaders enable their teams to be successful
• What strategies the leaders are using
• Leadership traits used for motivation
• Leadership efforts used to manage change
The report should be organized in the following manner and will be graded on the
1. Review the Interview Findings
Summarize your interview findings in the following ways:
• Include a summary of each interview with a focus on leadership methods and
• Identify leadership approaches you found in common between interviews
• Identify significant differences you found in the leadership approach of interviewees
Note: Transcripts of the interviews do not need to be included.
2. Explanation of Leadership Methods
For each interview:
• Explain the methods used by the interviewees that lead their team to
• Use examples from the interviews to show what created the level of performance.
• Review and address the similar and differences in methods used in relation to
the team’s performance.
• Compare the methods between each interviewee.
3. Identify leadership models and frameworks
For each interview:
• Discuss the leadership models and frameworks used by the business leaders
• What leadership models and frameworks did they use? Specifically identify
the model and frameworks. (e.g. Laissez-Faire, Democratic, Strategic;
leadership practices, leadership values, etc.)
• Analyze the frameworks used. Are there any frameworks that may have
• Be sure to include examples of how the models and frameworks functioned in
real life scenarios from the interviews.
4. Discuss how leaders enable teams their teams to be successful
For each interview:
• Discuss the methods used by the leaders interviewed that enabled their teams
to be successful.
• What methods did they use?
• How did the team respond?
• What motivation tactics were used?
• In what ways were the methods successful or unsuccessful?
• Provide examples from your interviews.
• Analyze the methods used by different interviewees by comparing and
contrasting the outcomes of each interviewee.
5. Analyze the leadership of change efforts
For each interview:
• Discuss the leadership efforts required to assist in making a change to a team
• What process did the interviewee use to enact the change?
• What methods were successful for leading a change effort, and how did the
interviewees accomplish it?
• Were they successful, why or why not?
• Provide examples and discuss how leaders create a successful change.
Project Submission Guidelines
1. A title page is not required for project submissions. Because evaluators do not
see student names when reviewing student work, it is important that students not
include any personal identifiers in their project submissions.
2. If your project requires a video, you should post the video to a free video
hosting site like www.youtube.com, www.photobucket.com, or another free web
hosting site. The following website maintains a list of video hosting sites:
http://www.videohostings.com. In the written materials that you submit as part of
the assignment, you should include the title of the video and a link for the
evaluator to use to grade your submission. Please make sure that the privacy
settings on your video are set to allow third parties to view it.
3. When you are ready, click on the Upload Files button in the Project tab
of your course to submit your assignment. Your project should be graded
within 7 days. Please contact your instructor if this is not the case.
4. Your assignment will not be returned to you, so keep a copy for your files.
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.