Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Explain how leaders help create high performing business organizations
2. Evaluate models and frameworks for effective leadership in a professional environment
3. Analyze how leaders enable teams to thrive
4. Chart strategies that lead organizations
5. Identify the leadership traits that motivate and empower others to implement the
Understanding the strategies and tactics used by business leaders in their
organizations is a key concept studied throughout the course.
For this project, conduct two or three interviews of business leaders, to learn about
situations leaders have found to be successful in their organizations—whether it be
motivation, or frameworks and strategies, you will want to learn about what strategies
successful leaders use.
You will prepare interview and follow up questions to understand pertinent topics in
leadership and teamwork. Once you have conducted the interviews, compile the findings in
Through the course of these interviews be sure to collect real-world examples of
how leadership is applied in professional environments.
For this project, you will conduct interviews of business leaders to discuss leadership
traits related to the course objectives above. Then you will write a report that is 5-7 pages
to illustrate your findings.
Keep the names of the interviewees (business leaders) confidential. Be sure to format
the report according to APA standards and to use the standard essay writing guidelines.
Your report should include an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Your interview questions should focus on the following areas:
• How leaders help create successful business organizations
• What models and frameworks are being used
• How leaders enable their teams to be successful
• What strategies the leaders are using
• Leadership traits used for motivation
• Leadership efforts used to manage change
The report should be organized in the following manner and will be graded on the
1. Review the Interview Findings
Summarize your interview findings in the following ways:
• Include a summary of each interview with a focus on leadership methods and
• Identify leadership approaches you found in common between interviews
• Identify significant differences you found in the leadership approach of interviewees
Note: Transcripts of the interviews do not need to be included.
2. Explanation of Leadership Methods
For each interview:
• Explain the methods used by the interviewees that lead their team to
• Use examples from the interviews to show what created the level of performance.
• Review and address the similar and differences in methods used in relation to
the team’s performance.
• Compare the methods between each interviewee.
3. Identify leadership models and frameworks
For each interview:
• Discuss the leadership models and frameworks used by the business leaders
• What leadership models and frameworks did they use? Specifically identify
the model and frameworks. (e.g. Laissez-Faire, Democratic, Strategic;
leadership practices, leadership values, etc.)
• Analyze the frameworks used. Are there any frameworks that may have
• Be sure to include examples of how the models and frameworks functioned in
real life scenarios from the interviews.
4. Discuss how leaders enable teams their teams to be successful
For each interview:
• Discuss the methods used by the leaders interviewed that enabled their teams
to be successful.
• What methods did they use?
• How did the team respond?
• What motivation tactics were used?
• In what ways were the methods successful or unsuccessful?
• Provide examples from your interviews.
• Analyze the methods used by different interviewees by comparing and
contrasting the outcomes of each interviewee.
5. Analyze the leadership of change efforts
For each interview:
• Discuss the leadership efforts required to assist in making a change to a team
• What process did the interviewee use to enact the change?
• What methods were successful for leading a change effort, and how did the
interviewees accomplish it?
• Were they successful, why or why not?
• Provide examples and discuss how leaders create a successful change.
Project Submission Guidelines
1. A title page is not required for project submissions. Because evaluators do not
see student names when reviewing student work, it is important that students not
include any personal identifiers in their project submissions.
2. If your project requires a video, you should post the video to a free video
hosting site like www.youtube.com, www.photobucket.com, or another free web
hosting site. The following website maintains a list of video hosting sites:
http://www.videohostings.com. In the written materials that you submit as part of
the assignment, you should include the title of the video and a link for the
evaluator to use to grade your submission. Please make sure that the privacy
settings on your video are set to allow third parties to view it.
3. When you are ready, click on the Upload Files button in the Project tab
of your course to submit your assignment. Your project should be graded
within 7 days. Please contact your instructor if this is not the case.
4. Your assignment will not be returned to you, so keep a copy for your files.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.