Effective Cost Assignment | Homework For You
February 13th, 2020
- A firm has the line of credit with an interest rate of 3% and a commitment fee of 0.25% based on the unused portion of the line. The total funds available on the credit line equal $5,000,000. The firm expects average daily borrowings of $3,500,000.
- What’s the effective cost of this LOC?
- If the bank asks for 10% compensating balance, what’s the effective cost of this LOC?
- A firm is looking to raise $5,000,000 from the commercial paper (CP) market. It receives the following quotes:
- Maturity – 60-days
- Discount Rate – 0.50%
- Dealer Fee – 0.125%
- LOC Commitment Fee – 0.15%
What is the effective cost of issuing this CP? Get Finance homework help today