educational terminology associated with lesson planning
terms and acronyms is critical to being successful in the education profession. This assignment will familiarize you with these important terms and lesson plan formats.
Part 1: Understanding Educational Terminology
For this assignment, review the educational terminology included in the “Understanding Educational Terminology” template. For each term in the template, include the following based on the resources in the topic materials and any additional resources
- A brief explanation/definition for each educational term in your own words.
- One example for each term’s purpose in the planning, instruction, and assessment process.
Part 2: Examining Different Lesson Plan Formats
For the majority of your program, you will use the “COE Lesson Plan Template” for assignments. Review the “COE Lesson Plan Template” and the “Additional Lesson Plan Template.”
In a 250-500 word analysis, compare the “COE Lesson Plan Template” with one other format. In your comparison, address the following:
- What core lesson planning components are in both templates?
- What are at least two similarities and two differences in the terminology between the formats?
- What are at least two similarities and two differences in the organization between the formats?