Education Assignment | College Homework Help
To prepare for your assignment, complete the following tasks as early in the week as you are able:
- Create a Twitter account if you do not already have one. (https://help.twitter.com/en/create-twitter-account)
- After you have created your Twitter account, introduce yourself in the Instructional Design Community of Practice (ID CoP). Your introduction should include your name, your degree program (MSID), your Twitter name (“handle”), and other personal or professional information you are comfortable sharing.
- Identify on Twitter at least one known author, researcher, or professional in the field of ID. You are looking for someone who references or utilizes a specific ID model or general best practices in ID. Use this week’s resources as a guide to search for at least one these ID leaders; if you are still having trouble, contact your professor as early in the week as possible.
- To search for individuals on Twitter, type their name into the Twitter search bar near the upper right corner of your screen. You may want to identify more than one individual in case one individual is unable to respond to your question in time for you to complete your assignment. While you are welcome to follow other students on Twitter, another student at NCU cannot serve as your “leader” for this assignment.
- Ask your selected leader(s) what the most important ethical, legal, or political factor affecting the ID field is now or in the future. You can ask this question by Tweeting your question to the leader(s) using the ampersand (@) symbol before the leader’s Twitter name (also known as a “handle”).
- Take a screen capture of your question to this leader.
With your assignment, be sure to:
- Explain why you chose this particular leader.
- Describe the leader’s responses to your question about the most important ethical, legal, or political factors affecting the ID field now or in the future.
- Compare your selected leader’s responses about the field with those from this week’s resources or other professional sources (remember to cite those sources).
- Reflect on your identified leader’s responses and the relevant literature to which you compared the leader’s responses.
- Suggest what you think is the most important ethical, legal, or political factor(s) affecting the ID field now or in the future, based on your reflection.
- Include a link to your introduction in the ID CoP as well as screenshots of your Twitter interactions with your selected expert(s) within an appendix or as individual pictures at relevant points within your document.
It may take a week or more to receive a response, if at all, to any questions that you pose. At least once a week, you should use Twitter for interaction. If your chosen professional doesn’t Tweet back to you, choose another professional. You will circle back with a summary and analysis of your interactions in Week 7.
Length: 3-4 pages plus screenshots.
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button Get Education homework help today