This assignment involves analyzing and interpreting a recently published economics article. You will research and select one article published within the past year that discusses an economics issue and explain the economics concepts implied in the article. The article may be obtained from a major business or economics journal, magazine or newspaper (The Economist, Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, Times, Fortune, etc.) and should discuss a key economic issue. Using your own words as much as possible, you will then proceed to explain the main points of the article by connecting it to the economics concepts you have learned in Chapters 1- 11 of your textbook, and interpreting the economic relevance to individuals, firms and industry.
Ragan, C. T. S. (2017). Microeconomics (15th Canadian ed.). Don Mills, Canada: Pearson Education Canada.
Recently published Business/Economic journal articles from Yorkville University Library or other academically credible online source.
Major Topics Covered in Chapters 1-11:
Your paper should have a minimum of five credible references listed as sources for this paper.
Upload your research essay as a Word (or some other compatible word processor).
Your paper should include the following main sections:
1. Introduction and identification of key economic issues and concepts. In this section of the paper, explain in summary the intent of the article and how the author fulfils this objective in the article.
a. Clearly identify the main economics topic or issue raised in the article, the article’s title, date of publication, publisher and author.
b. Note that the article must have been published within the past year from a reputable source.
c. While the author will elaborate the issue, you will identify the economics concept(s) attendant to it. That is, what economic principles, theories or concepts apply to the article?
2. Relevance of the economic issue. In the second section you will focus on explaining the importance of the economic issue(s) cited in the article and its relevance to individuals, firms, and/or government.
a. Most economic issues have implications for consumers, or producers, or to the nation as a whole. Examine and discuss the possible meaning and importance of the issue to these groups.
3. Explanation of the economic concepts. This is the core section of the paper where you will use economic theory and illustrations (usually graphs) to explain the economic principles or theories that apply to the issues raised in the article.
a. You will utilize your knowledge of economics to connect what the author is claiming to economic theory. In other words, use this section to explain the economic theory relevant to the issue and describe how it relates to the author’s argument.
b. The key in this section is your skill in explaining how the economic theory applies to the reality of the economic issue being discussed.
4. Conclusion. Summarize what you have learned from reviewing and interpreting the article and the main concepts that were reinforced in your review.
1. This research paper must should be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) only, and not created with any other software that has to be converted to Word format. Any tables, spreadsheets, graphs, diagrams, etc. should be copied into the Word document.
2. The paper should be a maximum of 4 pages double-spaced (not including cover page, table of contents, and references page. No abstract required), using Times New Roman 12pt font, and comply with APA style. Correct use of APA citation and referencing methodology is required.
3. Hand-written and scanned works, pdf. files, jpg. files, as well as files posted in Google drive, will not be accepted or graded.
4. Your writing should accurately record sources of material cited, quoted, paraphrased or summarized in the appropriate places as well as in a References list at the end of the paper. Your paper should be checked for plagiarism, with no more than 30% of the content matching similarity with Internet sources.
5. The resubmission of papers from previous courses (whether or not taken at Yorkville University), partially or in its entirety, is unacceptable, and will result in a grade of zero for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.