Economic Assignment | Homework Help Websites
November 21st, 2018
- Under the current administration, the US government has decided to significant increase its drug enforcement events in terms of supply and demand please discuses
- How would this policy influence the supply of illegal drugs? Why
- In the long run, how would the policy influence the cost of illegal drugs? why ?
- Over the past five years the US has experienced several virulent influenza outbreaks as a result, the market prices of the influenza vaccination has significantly increased. Several consumer groups are asking that the federal government instate price controls (i.e. price ceiling) on the influenza vaccination:
- The positive effects associated with the use of use of the price ceiling
- The negative effects associated with the use of use of the price ceiling
- The Bureau of labor Statistic (BLS) has identified the unemployment rate has hit historical low of 3%
- What effect will this occurrence have on the demand for gasoline in the short term (up to one yare).
- How would this affect the cost of gasoline over mid-term (2 -5 years) to long term (6 years and greater)
- What is a positive externality? please explain in terms of equilibrium analysis why the presence of health insurance is a positive externality.
- What is an eternal cost or negative externality? please explain in terms of equilibrium analysis why the presence of health insurance is a negative externality