ece430 week 1 discussion 1 – early childhood education capstone
Throughout this course you will have the opportunity to read a Case Study about Mrs. Ashland, her students, and Park Lane Early Childhood Center. This week you will be introduced to Mrs. Ashland and her classroom at Park Lane Early Childhood Center. You will need to read Week 1, Case Study: Classroom Environment before beginning this discussion.
Think about the model of teaching that you would like to implement in your classroom. Analyze Mrs. Ashland’s classroom through the lens of the model of teaching that you plan on implementing. Make sure to include the following points in your analysis:
- Your chosen model of teaching
- How your chosen model of teaching aligns with Mrs. Ashland’s classroom
- How your chosen model of teaching and Mrs. Ashland’s classroom might not align
- What modifications you would need to make to Mrs. Ashland’s classroom in order to ensure that your chosen model of teaching could be successfully implemented
- How the textbook supports your analysis
Guided Response: Read your classmates’ posts and respond to at least two of them. When responding to your classmates, evaluate whether or not you believe they would be able to successfully implement their model of teaching in Mrs. Ashland’s classroom based on the modifications they suggested. Justify your thoughts with at least two scholarly resources. Please remember to be respectful.
Links to Other ECE430 Tutorials
Just click the Assignment link and you will be directed to the answer