Ebola Virus Disease Analysis Assignment | Homework for You
1. The paper must be at least three-pages in length.
2. The paper must single-spaced, with 1 inch margins on all sides. Single-spaced means there are to be no spaces anywhere in the paper – not between paragraphs or headings. The default in Word is not set at single space. You have to adjust the default setting.
3. You must use 12 point Times New Roman font.
4. You must have a title page and reference page. The title page and reference page is not included in the three pages you are required to write.
5. You will use both course materials and outside sources to complete the paper.
11. All sources must be cited in the text or body of the paper, including all course materials.
12. You must have a reference page that includes all the sources you used to write the paper.
13. Anytime you use a source in the paper, you must cite it. In other words, anytime you are discussing information that is NOT YOUR idea, it needs a citation. However, do not cite after every sentence. If one whole paragraph is from one source, you may cite that source at the end of the paragraph.
14. Anytime you switch sources within a paragraph, you must cite the new source.
15. If you use direct quotes, you must put quotation marks around the text, and include the citation along with a page number. Purdue Owl is a great resource to help you cite properly. Those links are available on Blackboard.
16. You CANNOT use Wikipedia, WebMD, or Medical News Today.
17. You CAN use the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the Mayo Clinic, and the NIH (National Institute of Health) websites to research your disease.
18. You must use at least TWO peer reviewed, empirical scholarly articles to complete your paper (these cannot be from the course materials). You may access peer-reviewed articles through the library’s journal database or through Google Scholar. If you have questions on how to use either resource, please e-mail me and I will help you. If you have a question on whether or not your article is peer-reviewed, please e-mail me and send me the article if you can. I will let you know if the article is appropriate.
19. You must use either APA or ASA format when using in-text citations and for the reference page. Purdue Owl can help you site using either of these formats. Again, the website links to Purdue Owl to help you cite appropriately will be uploaded to Blackboard. Use these resources!
9) When organizing your paper, use section headings or titles that correspond to each paper component/section (see the listed components below). In other words have a section heading that states Introduction, Epidemiology, Sociological Perspectives, Treatment, and Conclusion.
20. Any paper that does not follow the above guidelines WILL RECEIVE a ZERO on the paper. NO EXCEPTIONS.