1. The paper must be at least three-pages in length.
2. The paper must single-spaced, with 1 inch margins on all sides. Single-spaced means there are to be no spaces anywhere in the paper – not between paragraphs or headings. The default in Word is not set at single space. You have to adjust the default setting.
3. You must use 12 point Times New Roman font.
4. You must have a title page and reference page. The title page and reference page is not included in the three pages you are required to write.
5. You will use both course materials and outside sources to complete the paper.
11. All sources must be cited in the text or body of the paper, including all course materials.
12. You must have a reference page that includes all the sources you used to write the paper.
13. Anytime you use a source in the paper, you must cite it. In other words, anytime you are discussing information that is NOT YOUR idea, it needs a citation. However, do not cite after every sentence. If one whole paragraph is from one source, you may cite that source at the end of the paragraph.
14. Anytime you switch sources within a paragraph, you must cite the new source.
15. If you use direct quotes, you must put quotation marks around the text, and include the citation along with a page number. Purdue Owl is a great resource to help you cite properly. Those links are available on Blackboard.
16. You CANNOT use Wikipedia, WebMD, or Medical News Today.
17. You CAN use the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the Mayo Clinic, and the NIH (National Institute of Health) websites to research your disease.
18. You must use at least TWO peer reviewed, empirical scholarly articles to complete your paper (these cannot be from the course materials). You may access peer-reviewed articles through the library’s journal database or through Google Scholar. If you have questions on how to use either resource, please e-mail me and I will help you. If you have a question on whether or not your article is peer-reviewed, please e-mail me and send me the article if you can. I will let you know if the article is appropriate.
19. You must use either APA or ASA format when using in-text citations and for the reference page. Purdue Owl can help you site using either of these formats. Again, the website links to Purdue Owl to help you cite appropriately will be uploaded to Blackboard. Use these resources!
9) When organizing your paper, use section headings or titles that correspond to each paper component/section (see the listed components below). In other words have a section heading that states Introduction, Epidemiology, Sociological Perspectives, Treatment, and Conclusion.
20. Any paper that does not follow the above guidelines WILL RECEIVE a ZERO on the paper. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.