can help me to finish this assignment with good quality and be on time please?
follow the instruction blow. there’s attachments of example and sources of information. the example is very clear.
Point/Counterpoint Outline Instructions
You will use this outline to write your Point/Counterpoint essay in Week 4. Submit this outline in Week 3 (one week before your Point/Counterpoint essay is due) so I can provide feedback to help you write your final essay.
This outline will not be graded but your on-time submission will guarantee an automatic 10 points if you follow all the instructions and include everything. Late submissions will be accepted but will not receive any points.
Select one of the issues from the list provided below. If you want to use a topic that is not on the list you must contact me for approval of your topic before you write your outline and essay. TOPICS THAT ARE NOT ON THIS LIST OR ARE NOT PRE-APPROVED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The topic you choose will also be the title of your outline and essay, word for word.
· Should the government fund and promote needle exchange programs?
· Should pregnant women who are addicted to drugs be criminally culpable for the state of their children at birth?
· Should participation in a drug treatment program that has a religious basis be mandated by a Court?
· Which works better – a harm-reduction strategy or abstinence in the treatment of intravenous drug users?
· Is it better to punish or is it better to treat addicts?
· Are doctors responsible for prescription drug overdoses?
· Can tighter regulation of prescription drugs reduce prescription drug abuse?
· Should medication-assisted treatment for drug addiction be more widely used?
· Should medical marijuana be legalized in all 50 states?
· Is marijuana a gateway drug that leads users to try more dangerous drugs like cocaine?
· Should we raise the drinking age to 25 in California?
· Should we lower the drinking age to 18 in California?
· Does the culture of children drinking wine with meals with their families (like in Europe) create a healthier relationship with alcohol later in life for them?
· Would raising alcohol taxes reduce abuse?
· Should liquor commercials be banned from television?
You may choose one of the following five Point/Counterpoint debate topics from your textbook: 1) Should we legalize drugs in general? 2) Should cognitive performance-enhancement drugs be used by healthy people? 3) Should alcoholism be viewed as a disease? 4) Should prescription drugs be advertised to the general public? If you choose to write about 1 of these 5 topics, you must include new and different arguments and also different sources than the textbook provides.
Use the Outline Template to construct your outline. Type the following information into the boxes provided inside the template. READ THE SAMPLE OUTLINE BEFORE YOU BEGIN WRITING AND COMPARE YOUR OUTLINE TO THE SAMPLE OUTLINE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT.
· A title that clearly states the issue as a question. Take your title from the list of approved topics and just copy what it says there word for word.
· An interesting introductory paragraph that clearly introduces the question to be discussed with the point (argument for) and counterpoint (argument against). Do not include your opinion (do not say “I think, I believe, in my opinion.”)
· Briefly list 3 strong arguments FOR the issue (the point). ***Each of the 3 arguments must cite a source.
· Briefly list 3 strong arguments AGAINST the issue (counterpoint). ***Each of the 3 arguments must cite a source.
· Briefly state your opinion on the issue in the closing paragraph.
Writing Style and Format
· Use spell check to catch spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes. Then proofread your outline at least one time. Take pride in your work and strive to be mistake-free.
· Do NOT use any quotations. Instead, paraphrase (write in your own words) the ideas or information and cite the source.
· Type in Times New Roman, Size 12 font, 1-inch margins all around.
· At the top of the outline, write your name, course (COH 318), assignment (Point/Counterpoint Outline) and date.
· You are not required to use in-text citations for this assignment.
You are strongly urged to make a half hour appointment with the Writing Center [email protected] to help you write your essay next week. Their appointments fill up quickly so reserve a place as soon as you can.
Use at least 4 total sources for your arguments. Each of the 2 arguments for and the 2 arguments against must have at least one source.
At least 2 of the sources must support your point (for). They must come from peer-reviewed journal articles, government reports or textbooks.
At least 2 of the sources must support your counterpoint argument (against). They must come from peer-reviewed journal articles, government reports or textbooks.
Information from the course textbook is allowed, but does not count as one of your four required sources above. Other additional sources are allowed, but they also do not count toward your four required sources. Sources must be recent (e.g., published within the past 5-10 years).
You can use the National University Library database to search for sources.
Contact the Library – [email protected] or (858) 541-7900
1-866-NU ACCESS x 7900 (toll free)
This class also has a special NU library page that was created to help you do research http://nu.libguides.com/coh318
***To find the pro and con of substance abuse issues, click on:
Ø Public Health Advocacy
Ø CQ Press Library (SAGE)
Ø CQ Researcher Plus Archive
Ø Browse Topics
Ø Substance Abuse
Select one of the titles
Click Pro/Con on the left side to view the arguments for and against.
Use APA 6th edition format for your References list.
NOTE: If you are new to APA, you can use an online citation builder such as http://www.citationmachine.net/apa to ensure your references are in the correct format.
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/06/ 1-page instruction on Reference List format
· http://nu.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=8766101 2-page handout on APA
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.