In order to complete this task, you will need to access the link in the course of study to watch 10 videos from the ATLAS: Video Observation Program. It is your choice as to which 10 videos you choose to focus on for this task, as they relate to teaching diverse and exceptional learners. After viewing each of the chosen 10 videos, complete the attached “ABP1 Video Observation Form.” Respond to the prompts below by writing a narrative.
By way of information, the title to this task and much of the information in the related course material uses the term “exceptional learners.” For this task, this term has been narrowed to mean “students with disabilities or gifted learners.” Please keep this in mind as you respond to the prompts.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Watch 10 videos in the area of diverse and exceptional learners (i.e., students with disabilities or gifted learners) and complete the attached “ABP1- Video Observation Form” with information for each video.
Note: The “ABP1 Video Observation Form” should be submitted with each task. For task 3, you need to complete through the task 3 section prior to submission. This includes submitting the sections of the form for tasks 1 and 2 that were already completed and evaluated, as no duplication of video observations is allowed among tasks.
B. Reflect on the videos related to diverse and exceptional learners (i.e., students with disabilities or gifted learners) by doing the following. Be sure to use a different video for each set of requirements in part B (i.e., parts B1, B2, B3, and B4 must all address a different video).
• include evidence from the video as support
• identify each video by title or case number
1. Describe the cultural appropriateness of the resources or learning opportunities used in one identified video.
a. Describe one resource the teacher could use to further support the cultural diversity within this classroom.
b. Describe how the teacher shows consideration for students’ cultural or linguistic diversity to enhance student learning.
c. Explain why you would or would not use the resource described in part B1a in the classroom setting observed in the identified video for part B1.
2. Describe a strategy the teacher in a second identified video uses to support culturally diverse learners (e.g., teacher uses materials representative of different cultures and ethnicities, conversations are reflective of a variety of students’ backgrounds, questioning techniques personally involve students, cooperative learning groups foster social relationships between culturally different students).
a. Evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy observed in part B2.
3. Describe the role exceptional education (i.e., education for students with disabilities or gifted learners) plays in the classroom observed in a third identified video.
a. Describe an accommodation or modification to instruction that was made by the teacher to address the needs of students with disabilities or gifted learners.
b. Describe two ways the teacher could further support students with disabilities or gifted learners in this classroom.
c. Explain why you would or would not use the accommodation or modification described in part B3a in the classroom setting of the identified video.
4. Describe how the teacher in a fourth identified video differentiates instruction to engage all students in a listening, speaking, reading, writing, or thinking activity.
a. Evaluate the effectiveness of the differentiation observed in part B4.
C. Reflect on your current teaching philosophy, considering all 10 videos, as it relates to teaching diverse and exceptional learners (i.e., students with disabilities or gifted learners) by providing the following:
• a description of your current teaching philosophy as it relates to teaching diverse and exceptional learners
• a description of strategies observed in the videos that you would like to emulate, including evidence from at least one video as support
• a description of strategies observed in the videos that you would like to avoid, including evidence from at least one video as support
• a description of characteristics of a classroom environment observed in the videos that you would like to teach in, including evidence from at least one video as support
Note: Identify each video by title or case number.
2. Explain how one specific aspect of school law (e.g., ADA, discrimination, bullying) applies to your teaching practice relating to diverse and exceptional learners (i.e., students with disabilities or gifted learners). As part of your explanation, reference the specific state or federal regulation or educational policy. Then provide specific examples of how you will support the law in your classroom.
D. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.