Discussion Question Assignment | Homework Help Websites
- Develop one mastery concept and 5 mastery objectives for your grade and subject.
- Map these objectives to the corresponding state objective and/or CCSS.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates.
- Describe at least 2 types of assessments that could be used to test one or more mastery objectives.
- Only one assessment can be a formal test.
- Peer Response
Third Grade ELA Mastery concept: Students will identify the main idea and concept presented in text, identify and assess evidence that support the ideas.Students will learn the definition of the main idea. Students will be able to identify the main idea and supporting details of a fiction or non-fiction passage. Use strategies to practice finding a main idea independently. Identify the main idea and concept presented in text, identify and assess evidence that support the ideas.
Five Mastery Objectives
- Define the main idea.
- Explain the main idea of an informative text.
- Define the main character of the text.
- Explain the plot of the story.
- Lit strategies used to find the main idea of a story.