Discussion Assignments | Online Homework Help
Use the “Mathematics Tables” document to brainstorm ideas for a Math Lesson Plan for Age 5 to Age 6.
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” as a resource and include the following:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement the mathematics lesson plan in an Age 5 to Age 6 classroom.
Write a 500-750-word reflection based on the feedback you received from your cooperating teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity.
- How did you meet the needs of different learning styles in your lesson? What were the students’ responses?
- How well did your problem-solving and inquiry strategies work to address the diverse needs of students: with disabilities, that struggled, or that needed enrichment?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.
While APA format is not required for the lesson plan, solid academic writing is expected.