Discussion Assignments | Online Homework Help
- Due Week 10 and worth 220 points
In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional document that will represent the level of work that is expected from modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the worksheet you completed for Assignment 4 to build on for this assignment.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research the global/international issue or challenge selected in Assignment 4 and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be six main sections of the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem Definition
- Issue Analysis
- Proposed Solutions
- Strategic Recommendations
- Weaknesses and Limitations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Note: You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a 5–8-page paper in which you do the following:
- Select one real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.
- Recommend three courses of action.
- Provide at least three to five reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.