Discussion Assignments | Online Homework Help
June 11th, 2019
- Resource: What Does a Change-Ready Organization Look Like? Grading Guide
As a leader in your organization, you have the opportunity to make a presentation to the Board of Directors to explain what it would take to create an ‘agile’ organization; an organization that can readily adopt changes.
Develop a 15- to 20-slide visual presentation (not counting the title or reference page in that count) that identifies specifically what the organization would look like.
Incorporate internal and external factors, as well as specific examples of the structure required.
Use speaker notes to expound on your discussion just as you would in a real presentation.
Use a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources.
Submit your assignment.
ResourcesDon't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Assignment onDiscussion Assignments | Online Homework HelpJust from $13/Page
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
- Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Week 2 (Optional Assignment)
In this week’s written assignment and referring to the problem/issue you identified in Week 1, follow these instructions;
- Identify the requisite skills needed to lead change.
- Develop an organizational structure if applicable that accommodates the change.
- Illustrate and/or explain how effective communications reinforce change.
- Analyze measurement tools if applicable that examine an organization’s internal and external factors for their need and readiness for change.