Discussion Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
It is important that you start your research now. If you have information that you copied from other sources, then be sure to include the quotation marks. You should only have 10% quotes in your Week 4 paper. Everything else should be paraphrased or summarized.
Here are the non-profit organizations that are automatically approved:
- Susan B. Komen breast cancer foundation
- Angel Food Ministries
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
Research a nonprofit organization that has faced a public relations crisis within the past few years.
Imagine that you were employed at this nonprofit at the time of the crisis and were tasked by the Board of Directors to develop a public relations plan to persuade the public that the facts of the matter are not as bad as what has been reported in the media. Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- State the name of the organization and describe what its mission and purpose.
- Explain in detail the facts of the event that generated the negative publicity and why this situation would create negative publicity.
- Create the specific goals your campaign will try to achieve, and justify why you chose these goals.
- Design and explain the steps you will take to achieve your goals.
- Compose an evaluation plan and explain how you will use it to assess the outcome of your campaign.
Your assignment must:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the basic functions of public relations, how it can be used to support corporate goals, and how it can be integrated into marketing strategy.
- Analyze a communication process, identify dysfunctional aspects of the process, and develop action plans to improve the communications
- Formulate and plan the implementation of public relations strategies to accomplish stated public relations objectives relative to various publics (media, employees, communities, governments, consumers, and international entities).
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public relations.