Discrimination, Prejudice, Racism, and Stereotyping Assignment | Homework Help Websites
Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 9 to 12 slides that you will present in an urban, racially diverse high school.
Compare and contrast each term: discrimination, prejudice, racism, institutional racism, and stereotyping.
Make the presentation relevant to the lives of urban students in a racially diverse school.
Include the following:
- Introduction and conclusion slides
- Detailed speaker notes (submit as Word document)
- Specific content referring to the lives of students in urban, mixed-race schools
- How institutional racism is present in many urban schools
- How racism, discrimination, and prejudice often exist in an urban high school
- References, including at least two references beyond the textbook (they should be journal articles no more than five years old) for a total of at least three sources.
- Copy and paste the speaker notes to a Word document. Submit that document to Turnitin. Be sure to submit both your presentation and Turnitin document.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. You would include references “at the bottom” of the slides.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.