Develop a Business Editorial that Presents your Position on a Timely Business Issue| Online Assignment Help
Your paper should be written using APA style and include, at minimum, the following:
- A clear statement of the issue
- A thorough discussion of each of the premises
- Credible, supporting evidence for each of the premises
- Response to each of the counterarguments, including evidence
- A strong, logical connection between the premises and the conclusion
- Thorough research and documentation
- Writing that presents a compelling argument
- At least 5 different citations, 3 of which are from the APUS Library
- Approximately 3 to 5 pages
Be certain to carefully research your position using credible sources with proper citations. Follow APA format.
Hit the tab key one time to begin the main body of the paper. The paragraphs of the main document are indented. The computer will wrap your text for you based upon the margin settings established by this document template. It is not necessary for you to hit the Enter or return key at the end of a line of text. Only hit the enter key (one time) when you reach the end of a paragraph.
Then hit the tab key to indent and then continue typing the paper. In APA any source that you use in your paper must have an in-text citation. In APA these citations include the author’s last name and the year of the publication in parentheses (Name, Year).
Last name, C. (2008). Title of the source without caps except Proper Nouns or: First word after colon. The Journal or Publication Italicized and Capped, Vol#(Issue#), Page numbers.