Decision making | PSYC 3001 – Cognitive Psychology | Walden University

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Assignment on
Decision making | PSYC 3001 – Cognitive Psychology | Walden University
Just from $13/Page
Order Now
  • Describe the results from your ZAPS table or graph. How do your results compare with the Reference Results included in ZAPS?
  • What do experiments like those conducted by Tversky and Kahneman tell us about how people make decisions?
  • By participating in this week’s lab, what insights have you gained about how logical you are in your decision-making process?
  • Share one occasion in which you exhibited any of the reasoning biases or heuristics covered in this week’s ZAPS lab.

Question“Correct” Response*
(Reference Results)“Incorrect” Response*
(Reference Results)Your Response1. Coin toss: Heads wins $1; Tails wins $2. Would you participate? Yes (98%)No (2%)Yes2. Coin toss: Heads wins $125; Tails loses $100. Would you accept the gamble? Yes (20%)No (80%)No3. Gamble: 10% chance to win $95; 90% chance to lose $5. Would you accept the gamble? Yes (25%)No (75%)No4. Lottery: $5 for ticket; 10% chance to win $100; 90% chance to win nothing. Would you participate? Yes (60%)No (40%)No5. Play: Lost $10 bill. Would you still pay $10 for a ticket? Yes (75%)No (25%)Yes6. Play: Lost first $10 ticket. Would you pay $10 for another ticket? Yes (45%)No (55%)Yes7. Is the tallest redwood more or less than 1,200 feet? Less (90%)More (10%)More8. Is the tallest redwood more or less than 400 feet? Less (40%)More (60%)More9. Is Kristen more likely to be a bank teller, or a bank teller and a liberal Democrat? Bank teller (15%)Teller + Democrat (85%)Teller + Democrat10. Do more words start with K, or have K as the third letter? Third letter is K (10%)Starts with K (90%)Third letter is K

Calculate your paper price
Pages (550 words)
Approximate price: -

Why Choose Us

Quality Papers

At, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.

Professional Academic Writers

With, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.

Affordable Prices

Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.

On-Time delivery

My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.

100% Originality maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.

Customer Support 24/7

Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email:

Try it now!

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price:

How it works?

Follow these simple steps to get your paper done

Place your order

Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.

Proceed with the payment

Choose the payment system that suits you most.

Receive the final file

Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.

Our Homework Writing Services

My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.


Essay Writing Services

At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.


Admission and Business Papers

With, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.


Editing and Proofreading has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.


Technical papers

My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.