Data Analysis, Test and Measurement Assignment/Buy Homework Help
Directions: Choose two (2) of the three (3) sites to evaluate the reading assessment standards. Answer the following using PowerPoint presentation:
1. Overview of each program.
2. Did the program adequately address the standards or assessments discussed in the publication? If so, how or why not?
3. What strengths in preparing students for reading did you identify? Be specific.
4. What were the three key points you identified from each of the programs? Discuss each point.
5. Discuss these points as it relates to the importance of assessment ink-3.
6. What commonalities were found between the two programs?
7. Think about a special needs group (e.g.: ADD/ADHD, Cerebral palsy, autism, Aspergers, Down syndrome, language impairment, visual impairment, etc.) decide on a special needs group provide an overview of the learning limitations and classroom accommodations needed for this group.
8. Do the programs accommodate learning for this group? Why or why not? Which program provides the best support?
9. What modifications would be needed for this program from your professional opinion for this group?
10. Which of these programs do you like most? What interested you most about it?
11. Does each provide information on validity and reliability? If yes, how so? Get Literature help today