11. Cyclical unemployment is: A. the additional unemployment not captured in official statistics resulting from discouraged workers and involuntary part-time workers B. the changes in unemployment that occurs due to expansions and contractions of the economy C. the unemployment that results when people retire or leave the labour force D. short-term unemployment that is associated with the process of matching workers with jobs E. the unemployment experienced by cyclists
12. Assume that the minimum wage already exceeds the market-clearing wage. If the minimum wage is increased then, holding other factors constant, the number of unemployed _____ and the number of employed _____. A. increases; decreases B. does not change; increases C. increases; does not change D. decreases; increases E. decreases; does not change
13. If an hour of labour produces less output this year than last year: A. firms are willing to pay this labour lower wage rates B. the demand for labour decreases C. labour productivity decreases D. All of the above E. None of the above
14. To reduce an expansionary output gap, the central bank will : A. tighten monetary policy by raising the interest rate B. ease monetary policy lowering the interest rate C. tighten monetary policy by lowering the interest rate D. ease monetary raising the interest rate E. tighten fiscal policy
15. If inflation does not adjust rapidly in the short run, then when the Reserve Bank decreases the nominal interest rate, the real interest rate will in the short run: A. not change B. increase C. decrease D. equal the nominal interest rate E. be greater than the nominal interest rate
16. Based on the Reserve Bank’s policy reaction function, when inflation is low compared to its target, the Reserve Bank ____ interest rates, thereby _____ short-run equilibrium output. A. increases; increasing B. decreases; increasing C. increases; decreasing D. does not change; increasing E. decreases; decreasing
17. Starting from long-run equilibrium, an decrease in tax revenue by the government will most likely result in a(n) _____ output gap and ____ inflation in the short run. A. contractionary; lower B. contractionary; unchanged C. expansionary; lower D. expansionary; higher E. contractionary; higher
18. An example of an inflation shock is a(n): A. income tax cut B. significant increases in oil prices C. increase in the short-term interest rates D. increase in government purchases E. fall in unemployment
19. A central bank that attempts to achieve a zero rate of inflation: A. cannot achieve price level stability in the long run B. makes it easier for real wages to be reduced without cutting nominal wages C. runs a high risk of deflation D. reduces the risk of deflation E. can consistently achieve negative real interest rates
20. Fiscal policy can shift: A. both aggregate demand and short-run aggregate supply, but not long-run aggregate supply B. aggregate demand and possibly potential output C. only short-run functions D. aggregate demand only E. aggregate supply only. Get Economics homework help today
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.