The purpose of this is assignment is to 1) conduct research related to the impact of legislation on the HHS security program and 2) write a research paper.
Learning Objective – At the completion of this project students should 1) be familiar with current cyber legislation (passed and proposed), 2) be able to discuss their organization’s information security program, and 3) be able to discuss the impacts of cyber legislation on the information security program.
Media – Students will use the Internet and Microsoft Word. The HHS relevant web sources are available in Webliography/Internet. Students will also use information contained in the May 2011 Cyber Security Legislative Proposal and the proposed Cyber Security Act of 2012.
Deliverable – Your research paper should be at least three full pages, single spaced, 1-inch margins, New Times Roman 12-Pitch font, include a cover page (names, course number, date, title of paper) and a reference page. The cover page and reference page are not included in the three-page minimum. Papers not meeting the three full-page minimum will lose points. You must have at least three (3) scholarly sources, correctly formatted per APA guidelines. Submit your research paper to the appropriate TurnItIn assignment area by the due date.
Detailed Description of Learning Activity –
1. Review the May 2011 Cyber Security Legislative Proposal and the proposed Cyber Security Act of 2012.
2. Review the HHS information security program.
3. Select three (3) to five (5) points of analysis from the proposal (#1 above). Your points of analysis must be specific items from the legislative proposal or the legislation, which if became law, would impose cyber security requirements on HHS.
4. Research the impacts of your selections from #3 above the HHS information security program.
5. Write your research paper. At a minimum, the paper should include: a. An introduction that includes the purpose of your paper and describing HHS mission, b. The Points of Analysis section that describes your points and why you picked them, c. The Analysis section relating your Points of Analysis with your research and the HHS information security program, and d. A conclusion that summarizes what you wrote.
6. Use Spell and Grammar Checker before submitting. It is also a good idea to have someone else read your paper. You should also review the below grading rubric to ensure you have all the graded components.
7. Submit the project to the appropriate TurnItIn assignment area by the due date.Only one team member is required to submit the paper on behalf of the team.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.