Criminology in the Future Assignment | College Homework Help
Criminology in the Future Paper
Format the paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Access the victims’ compensation websites in your state and the National Center for Victims of Crime website (http://www.ncvc.org).
View the following in criminology in the 21st Century:
- Criminology Interviews: Director and Chief of Victimization Stats
- Terrorism: A Study in Public Safety
View the following films on Demand videos:
- Targeting Terrorism
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Surveillance
- What is Biometrics?
Research the following:
- U.S. Patriot Act
- The Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003
- Homeland Security Act of 2002
Write a 2,100- to 2,400-word paper addressing the following:
- Future directions of crime-fighting and its role in social policy implication
- The potential for specific crime-fighting methodologies, such as using biometrics, implementing cybercrime spyware, or mandating DNA collection programs
- Evolving law enforcement and forensic technologies used to detect criminal activities
- Possible civil liberty or ethical violations as they relate to the evolving technologies you included in the paper
Discuss how the evolution of crime fighting may affect social policy from national and international perspectives.
Consider how evolving technologies relate to national and international policymaking.
Include at least two academic references.
Format the paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Get Law homework help today