Criminology Class Assignment | Homework Help Websites
Please do not BID if you cannot follow these specific instructions. If paper is missing any requested material I will ask for refund and I will not give you good rating. I will supply textbook material.
For this assignment you will choose 3 different concepts from Modules 4 and 5 textbook readings (Chapters 4, 8, 9, and 10) on the United States courts and legal system (the second of the three criminal justice system components we will be exploring in this course).
Your three concepts should come from the lists of Key Terms at the end of each Module Chapter (Chapters 4, 8, 9, and 10).
Step 2: Review or watch again these videos from Modules 4 and 5.
Video: Courtroom Members
Video: Qualifications for Jury Service
Video: Criminal Trial Process: Courtroom Procedures
Video: Types of Crime
Video: Pretrial Procedures
Video: Plea Bargain and Pretrial Motions
Step 3: Write a 5-paragraph essay following the paper structure and APA paper format requirements below.
Write, save, and submit your paper as a Microsoft Word document. Any paper not submitted as a Word document (with a .doc or .docx file type) will receive a zero, per the Assignments section in the course syllabus.
- Provide the reader with an overview of the four purposes of the courts system (as discussed in your text, the Module 2 Overview of Criminal Justice Components reading in Blackboard and the Module 4 and 5 Blackboard readings), as well as the terms you will be discussing in your paper and their relevance to the modules materials.
- Cite your textbook in this paragraph, as well as any other sources you use. See the sample student paper attached to these instructions for an example.
Body Paragraph One
- Identify ONE concept listed in the list of Key Terms and discussed in the textbook readings (Chapters 4, 8, 9, and 10) and illustrated in one of the videos above.
- In this paragraph, you should clearly identify the concept you are discussing (put it in bold), then provide a definition for the concept in your own words. Cite your textbook for the definition (even when putting it in your own words) as that is where you got the information for that definition.
- Then, provide at least two sentences worth of evidence from the video(s) that clearly and specifically illustrate the concept you identified. Clearly cite each sentence of video evidence.
- Cite your textbook and the videos throughout this paragraph.
- See the sample student paper attached to these instructions for an example.