Creating a Report Assignments | Online Homework Help
Creating a Report
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Creating a Report
In the week 3 discussion, you began the Pre-Writing step for a report for your boss on Richard Hackman’s statement that using a team to complete a complex project may not be the best approach. Review your classmates’ contributions to the discussion forum so that you are able to leverage a wide variety of perspectives.
Your written assignment this week is to continue the 3×3 writing process and complete the report.
Continuing your research using the South University Online Library, complete the report. Your report must include the following:
- An outline of how you have formulated your response to Richard Hackman’s statement. Your outline should provide a reasonable framework for the report and show where you are going to use each of the pieces of information you found through your research
- An introduction to the report that explains the purpose of the report, the significance of the topic, and a preview of the main points to be discussed
- The body of the report that uses clear headings and topics arranged logically, in an appropriate tone
- Meaningful conclusions and practical recommendations in the report
- Multiple current and credible sources
- Submit your answers in a Microsoft Word document.
- Name your document SU_BUS2023_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Cite any sources you use in APA format on a separate page.
No submissions yet. Drag and drop to upload your assignment below.Upload Submission
Edit question’s body
Edit question’s attachments