Course project | Psychology homework help
As you continue to prepare for your booth at the diversity fair, you along with your fellow committee members, want to provide the participants with information related to coexisting in a diverse environment. Through your coursework in your Ethics Around the Globe class, you feel that a brochure that provides information on Pluralism, Relativism, and Absolutism could be beneficial. These three terms address different ways that people with different ethical views can interact.
Your brochure will include the following:
- An introduction that provides an overview of ethical diversity.
- Definition of Pluralism and an applicable example
- Definition of Relativism and an applicable example
- Definition of Absolutism and an applicable example
- Available credible resources so that participants can learn more: this can be from valid websites, your text book, additional readings from the class, videos etc.
The brochure that you are creating is to be a tri-fold design, double-sided. Draw attention to your brochure by using well-placed art, an easy to read design with your content, and effective use of color.
Looking for information on how to create a brochure? Check out this resource
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: