1. Cost Classification: The Lee’s have provided you with the following costs and relevant information that are assumed for the year 20XY.
A. Classify each of the costs (a. through j.) below under C. as a variable cost or a fixed cost.
B. Explain the importance of distinguishing between variable and fixed costs.
C. Prepare a budgeted income statement, assuming 600 units to be produced and sold, a per unit selling price of $85, an income tax rate of 28%, and the following information.
a. Cost of goods sold at $35 per unit
b. Labor = $400/month
• One part-time employee will be hired to take care of packaging and shipping. This employee will be paid $10 per hour. He or she is estimated to work 40 hours in total per month.
c. Advertising fees = $3,000
d. Bank fees = $200
e. Phone/internet = $150 per month
f. Shipping = $3 per unit
g. Utilities = $100 per month
h. Office Supplies = $900
i. Conference Exhibitor Fee = $3000
j. Travel Expenses for Conference (e.g. airfare, meals, taxi) = $1200
2. Net Present Value: The Lees are considering adding a new piece of equipment that will speed up the process of building the bobbleheads. The cost of the piece of equipment is $42000. It is expected that the new piece of equipment will lead to cash flows of $17000, $29000, and $40000 over the next 3 years. If the appropriate discount rate is 12%, what is the NPV of this investment? Explain the findings.
3. Budget Preparation: The Lees believe that production and sales could double after being on Shark Tank which is scheduled in December of 20XY. They want to be prepared for this. Based on the budgeted income statement calculated above for 20XY, create a new budgeted income for 20XZ assuming that the production and sales are double the level of 20XY.
4. Incremental Analysis: If production does increase dramatically after their presentation on Shark Tank, the Lees will need more space for production. They have two options. Option 1 is to rent out a spacious warehouse nearby. If they pursue this option, their rent will be $1200 per month, and utilities are estimated to cost an additional $350 per month. Their second option, Option 2, is to rent a smaller storefront space that is also nearby. The storefront rent is $1350 per month. However, utilities will likely only cost an additional $150 per month. They want to compare their options over one year’s time (since each rental contract is a 1-year commitment). What is the incremental analysis if the Lees choose Option 1 over Option 2? Get Finance Help Today
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.