Please use Excel
1. Consider a 12-year ordinary annuity that pays $2,500 per month with the first payment made one month from now. If the appropriate discount rate is 14 percent compounded semiannually, what is the value of this annuity 3 years from now?
2. Consider the series of uneven cash flows below:
|End of Month||June||July||August||September||October||November|
If the effective annual rate (EAR) is 8.3 percent, what is the future value of the cash flows at the end of November?
3. A 5-year deferred annuity makes quarterly payments beginning 2¼ years from now. If the present value of the annuity is $5,900,000 and the discount rate is 3.17 percent compounded quarterly, what are the quarterly payments?
4. A 30-year 6.75 percent bond makes semiannual interest payments. If the bond currently sells for $1104.53, what is its yield to maturity (YTM)?
5. Audra purchased a 2.4 percent bond which settled on 4/6/2020 and matures on 4/6/2035. If the bond makes semiannual interest payments and currently sells for $859, what is its yield to maturity (YTM)? Get Finance Help Today