Computer Science Assignments | Online Homework Help
or this assignment, you will create a blog post available on the Internet. In addition, you will provide a document to the course Dropbox. Start with a cover page; the next page will list your blog URL that can be accessed without a login and your selected company name with their URL. From the third page onwards, provide a copy of your blog post. The format and layout might be slightly different since this is a blog post and not an academic paper, and it might not fully comply with APA standards. You will, however, have to achieve an exceptionally high standard of citations and references because this work will be in the public domain and this implies greater risks. Your blog post should not refer to this assignment, rather mimic a genuine blog post that you might write. It should enhance your reputation and your career prospects.
Your content should review the future risks and solutions that might apply to your selected organization. Consider new technologies that the organization might adopt, changes in the information assets and vulnerabilities of the organization, and new threats that might appear within the organization and globally. Do not mention the organization in your blog; rather, you should identify the rough size and industry. Company names might imply a risk to you or others should the blog be taken out of context. You do need to plan your content carefully so that you can create a logical conclusion about the future and propose appropriate actions for defense or avoidance.
Length of blog: 1,000 – 1,500 words
Blogs must be effectively designed by you to meet the following criteria, in addition, the intent is to enhance your reputation. Build on any previous blogs that you might have from NCU or any other activities:
- Locate your blog at a website that can be easily accessed by the course instructor (Hint: Use a free website such as www.wordpress.com, www.blogster.com, www.linkedin.com, or www.blog.com).
- Where available, use a font that is readable (e.g., appropriate size and type, contrasts with the background, and contains sufficient white space).
- Include information that supports the assignment criteria listed above.
- Make sure all of the links work.
- Create at least one graphic or table to support your work and opinions.
- Use the same template throughout with a consistent design and format.
- Keep your audience in mind when composing your blog post.
- Be particularly accurate in citing and referencing because this will be a public document.
References: Your blog should include a minimum of 5 sources beyond the resources listed for this week’s learning.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.