Computer Science Assignment | Custom Assignment Help
The _____ model is suitable when project requirements are clear, duration is shorter, and organization has experience running similar projects. (Links to an external site.)
What is the purpose of the System Development Life Cycle?
- To design, develop, and test high quality information security platform
- To design, develop, and test high quality software
- To design, build, and organize documents online
- To design, create, and maintain an information technology framework for e-commerce
In which phase of the software development project are project defects reported, tracked, fixed, and retested until the product reaches the defined quality standards?
- Building phase
- Maintenance phase
- Testing phase
- Implementation phase
- Identify the phases of a spiral model.
- design, identification, build, evaluation
- identification, design, construct, evaluation
- design, identification, construct, evaluation
- identification, build, design, evaluation
____ model helps understand the requirements which are user specific and may not have been considered by the developer during product design. (Links to an external site.)
- Big Bang
- Which one of these is false?
- V-Model is similar to waterfall model, where every phase is directly associated to testing phase
- V-Model is also known as verification and validation model
- Processes in V-Model takes place in V-shape
- V-model relies heavily on random steps
- Which one is typical use of spiral model?
- For small to low-risk projects
- Customer is sure of their requirements
- Short-term project commitment
- When there is a budget constraint and risk evaluation is important
- Which statement about iterative model design is not true:
- Iterative process starts with a simple implementation
- At each iteration, design modifications are made and new functional capabilities are added
- The basic idea behind iterative model is to develop a system through repeated cycles
- The advantage of iterative model is that it does not require any testing Get Computer Science homework help today.