Computer Science Assignment | Custom Assignment Help
1) The chart you select to represent your data will be influenced by many factors. Kirk (2016) has put each chart into the five main families below:
- Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
- Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
- Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
- Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
- Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book).
Please provide me some accurate answers.
Hey i am sharing the text book here with google drive link please look into that.
if it is not working you can download the text book
Text Book: Andy Kirk on Data Visualiation
2) Background: Quantitative data can be measured and documented with numbers. Additionally, quantitative data can be represented as quantities. On the other hand, qualitative data is not measured with numbers, but it is represented by qualities. For example, I use quantitative methods to conduct my PhD research because I like working with counts and measures.
Assignment: Write a research paper the contains the following:
- Discuss Quantitative Methodology
- Discuss Qualitative Methodology
- Compare and contrast qualitative data vs quantitative data
Your research paper should be at least 3 pages (800 words), double-spaced, have at least 4 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read font in MS Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in MS Word format).
Please provide the accurate answers
I am attaching my textbook for reference here through google share drive.