Complete TOWS Analysis Assignment | Homework Help Websites
I have stumbled upon your assignment and it is a replica of the work that I specialize in. Upon accepting my bid, I assure you quality, professionalism, timely delivery, and 100% non-plagiarized work. Additionally, I also guarantee 24 hour open communication system. In case you have questions regarding the work I have done so far, just click on this link; https://www.homeworkmarket.com/my-profile.
Here, you will see my ratings, and some of the reviews from clients whom I have finished their tasks. I always adhere to the instructions you give regarding your assignment. Thus, once you accept my bid, expect nothing but quality work matching your preferences. In addition, I also assure you an authentic paper written from scratch. Accept my bid and let me grant you an effective assignment done to your expectations.
| Internal Factors
1. Identifiable Corporate Name with a Good Reputation with the local Military Installations and government
2. Good Service and Warranty on work
3. Established Network with strong relationships in the area
4. Competitively priced
5. Owner’s excellent reputation and strong management due to size of the organization
1. Small Company with few employees.
2. Availability and scheduling is limited for major facilities due to limited staff.
3. Limited scope of services.
4. Local services only and primarily through military installations
5. Minimal marketing and advertising available
6. Annual revenue less than $150k (approx. $125k)
7. Salaries are low compared to competitors and other for profit organizations.
1. Increase Staff to increase availability
2. Broaden market to outside of the local area.
3. Increase price and profit to match competitors
4. More visibility in local searches and online presence for marketing
|SO Strategies:||WO Strategies:|
1. Similar companies in business (Local Competition: Laminar Flow Consultants, Diversified Laboratory Repair, and
2. Government shut down and budget cuts
3. Cost to maintain certification and training to stay relevant and competitive.
|ST Strategies:||WT Strategies:|
SWOT Analysis for Joule Precision Certifications