Community unit 3 | Law homework help
Community-oriented policing (COP) does involve the need for information technology. Such information technology that COP programs and projects could utilize are databases, computer software for crime analysis, and records management systems. Police officials find the use of these systems to be helpful in compiling data about criminal statistics and analyses that can aid in how patrol officers are organized, research for new programs that involve the police department officials and community members, and crime prevention and criminal investigations.
PART 1 ( 1 page)
The FBI’s Uniform Crime Report database
How are your selected technologies used by law enforcement agencies within a community policing program? Explain in detail
- address the following in 3–4 pages:
- What drawbacks do the technologies selected by the group have on law enforcement operations? Explain in detail.
- What specific problems do these technologies directly address? Explain.
- Responsibilities must be divided evenly amongst all group members.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.