The Community-Based Immersion Learning Portfolio (CBIL ) project is a semester long project you will work on at your own pace, due the last week of the course. Mental Health Counseling is a practice-based profession grounded in theory and research. You will need to attend/observe/participate in 6 learning experiences throughout the semester that are geared towards the practice of social work, counseling, or psychology with infants and toddlers. Some examples are:
· Observe an infant room at a child care center
· Interview a doula or birthing professional
· Attend a new parents group
· Observe an early intervention professional
· Observe/Volunteer at a baby play group
The opportunities are endless!
You will then reflect upon your experience by choosing 1 writing prompt to reflect and respond to regarding your experience. The writing prompts will posed soon. You may only use each writing prompt once.
These will all be kept as a “portfolio” and handed in at the end of the semester.
writing prompts :
1. Pick two theories from the course and reflect on how your experience either supported the assertions of the theory or challenged them?
2. Imagine you have a client with developmental delay or mental health issue in early childhood (or a parent). How would that effect your client’s ability to engage in the experience you partook in? What would be some pros/cons of the experience for this particular client?
3. How do the aspects of the special needs theories discussed in this course apply to your experience? What programing within the experience supports the notions of the theory? (Please pick no more than 1 theory) You May Use Question 3 twice, as applied to two experiences, as long as you reflect on 2
4. List and discuss two ways that your experience fights against the assumptions imbedded in stigmas about your population or subpopulation? What would be some ways to further fight stereotypes through your experience?
5. What social barriers did you face while trying to access the experience? How would you imagine a client would handle these social barriers?
6. Discuss two ways you saw best practices utilized throughout the experience.
7. Based on research, theory, and your experience, discuss some pros/cons to the specific developmental stage that your experience is gaged for. Now discuss 3-4 ways to influence programming to account for the cons.
I need 2 pages for each experience , there will be 6 experience and the total will be 12 pages .
Title page and references not included in 12 pages.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.